Lubbock city is known for being the birthplace of rock ‘n’ roll legend Buddy Holly. It is situated in the north-western part of Texas. The city has various museums and art galleries that display millions of art, history and palaeontology exhibits for the visitors.
Places to visit-
- Joyland Amusement Park- An amusement park for kids with rides and restaurants to eat.
- National Ranching Heritage Center- It is a museum with historic dwellings for the visitors.
- Buddy Holly Center- It is all about Buddy Holly and his memories.
- American Windmill Museum- It is a museum of indoor and outdoor windmills.
- Mackenzie Park- A kids entertainment spot with numerous rides and trails and golf for all the others.
- Museum of Texas Tech University- It displays large works of art, science and culture.
- Prairie Dog Town- It is a park which has numerous Prairie Dogs.
- Lubbock Memorial Arboretum- It is a historic spot with beautiful gardens with picturesque views.
- Mae Simmons Park- Tourists can spend some time doing fishing and playing disc golf in this serene area.
- Bayer Museum of Agriculture- It is a huge museum that organizes various interactive exhibits for the visitors.
- Trapped! Escape the Room
- Tech Terrace Park
- Silent Wings Museum
Places to stay-
- Best Western Plus Lubbock- It offers simple rooms along with free breakfast and Wi-Fi for the guests.
- La Quinta Inn Lubbock- A beautifully built hotel with a pool and offering free continental breakfast for the guests.
- Staybridge Suites Lubbock- They offer an all-suites lodging along with a kitchen facility for those on a vacation with family.
- Howard Johnson by Wyndham Lubbock- It is a budget hotel featuring unfussy rooms and suites with a pool and free continental breakfast for the guests.