Lubbock is a city in Texas. It is the best place to get an adrenaline rush. It has various theme parks with adventure rides and eateries. It also has a number of museums collecting and preserving the history of the place.
Places to visit:
- Joy land Amusement Park– Joy land park is an amusement park with various adventurous rides, eateries and playgrounds.
- National Ranching Heritage Center- It has all the artifacts of the rich history of the city.
- Buddy Holly Center- It embarks the amazing history of Buddy Holly.
- American Windmill Museum- This museum is totally devoted to the windmills of America. It has more than 200 models in it.
- Lubbock Lake National Historic Landmark- Lubbock Lake National Historic Landmark is the most important landmark in the city.
- Mackenzie Park- Mackenzie park is spread over an area of 248 acres. It has a Golf court, amusement park, sculpture garden, prairie dog habitat, trails & a lot more.
- Museum of Texas Tech University- This museum has artifacts related to art, science, nature, geology & culture, a planetarium & research lab.
Places to stay:
- La Quinta Inn Lubbock Downtown Civic Center- La Quinta Inn has the most vibrant rooms with an outdoor pool, free continental breakfast & Wi-Fi.
- Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Lubbock- It offers amenities like an indoor pool, a hot tub, a funky bar & a free breakfast.
- Overturn Hotel & Conference Centre- Overturn hotel is a modern-day hotel with modern rooms and offers an outdoor pool, dining, a free airport shuttle, and free wi-fi.
- Best Western Plus Lubbock- It has the most exquisite rooms with free breakfast, free Wi-Fi, an indoor pool, whirlpool & a game room.
- Staybridge Suites Lubbock- Staybridge Suites offers luxury rooms with full kitchens, free Wi-Fi, and an outdoor pool.